Always want to perfectly protect your baby on a chilly spring day? The Baby Shield keeps little ones protected from the seasonal weather changes with a dual-purpose cover.
The first zippered cover protects baby from extreme winter temperatures, while the second zippered cover shields baby from windy and moderately cold spring or fall days.
The Baby Shield incorporates some of the softest feeling textiles and lightest weight protective materials to ensure the maximum comfort for your little one.
Similar in style to the Le Sac igloo®, the Baby Shield features two detachable front covers that can be secured separately to the car-seat or stroller as a blanket via an elastic pouch and hook & loop straps.
Studio 7 A.M.® was founded in Paris by leading French designer Rebecca Campora. The high vitality of the concepts behind the products made them ideal for their introduction to North America. Crossing the Atlantic enforced 7 A.M. Enfant® demanding style and quality standards.
The Studio's growing line offerings stays close to its original premise: to design and produce the best available products for babies and children, always keeping the young clients in mind, while never forgetting the rigorous demands of today's parents.
- Embracing some of the softest feeling textures and lightest fitted protection that 7 A.M. have ever brought us, - - ---- Expectations have been exceeded with the Baby Shield.
- As Le Sac Igloo, the Baby Shield features the patented detachable front cover system.
- Fluffy and lightweight faux-down insulation
- Water-repellent outer-shell
- Large front pocket
- Five point harness openings to adapt to any car-seat or stroller
- Two weather interchangeable front covers, also to use separately as a blanket
- Machine Washable