Timeless and sophisticated, the Embossed collection is as comfortable as it is stunning.
Complete in function, comfort and style, this carrier gives you all the options – you can wear it on your front, hip, or back, with baby facing in or out, and it has you covered through all the baby wearing years (newborn to 45lb) - all in one carrier.
The unique seat adjusts to properly support baby in a natural sitting position in every setting and at every age.
Made with soft 100% sateen cotton lining and a durable 100% cotton canvas exterior for years of treasured moments.
- All-in-one carrying- front, hip or back; baby face in, out, or in fetal position.
- Ergonomic leg position in every setting, including when baby is facing forward.
- Seat adjusts to perfectly fit baby at every stage and enables carrying through the "baby wearing gap."
- Adjustable neck support with elastic attachments gives ideal support while allowing for movement.
- The adjustable torso is taller than most brands, giving your baby sturdier support and better posture.
- Padded side straps protect baby from webbing.
- Removable sleeping hood adjusts in length and includes elastic edging for comfortable fit.
- Protects from sun and wind, gives privacy and supports baby’s head while sleeping.
- Easy to Use, Comfortable Ergonomic Carrying Ergonomic design with optimal weight distribution.
- Unique lumbar support provides lower back support and prevents webbing strap from sliding and “cutting” into wearer’s waist.
- Sliding adjustment chest strap with a mesh-lined pad that protects and simplifies locating buckle on your back.
- Ergonomic shoulder pads are sturdy 3 inch (7.5 cm) wide with one inch thick (2.5 cm) premium foam.
- Extra long straps generally fits adults body heights 5’ to 6’ 6 (fit may vary depending on body type and weight.)
- Wide waist band with 1/4 inch high-performance foam.
Age: From Birth
líllébaby was founded in 2001 by Lisbeth Lehan, a designer who is passionate about how products should have a purpose of - in our way or another - improving quality life. Her early design projects across Europe involved teams of specialists who would bring their perspectives and expertise to the table, and ranged from baby diaper design, to functional designs for improving worker safety on oil platforms.
So when she started líllébaby, she did not only start as a mom with a product; she started with a team of moms and dads, designers, a chiropractor, a rock climber, pediatricians, fashion consultants, safety experts and hours and hours of “day-in-a-life” studies of parents with a goal to make baby products that would reduce hassle, simplify life with a baby, and thereby truly improve parents quality of life.
Having a future in medicine all staked out for her, it was in the middle of a lecture Lisbeth decided she was not becoming a doctor after all. She walked out before the lecture ended and with that her professional career took a different turn from what she (and her parents) had originally planned.
The interest for safety and medical research has followed her nevertheless, and safety and health is the foundation for the líllébaby designs. Building a company on research is a lot of hard work, but through that research líllébaby mastered merging safety and comfort with convenience and style.